Vertical Comforter Quilting Machine
ABM Robo Quilter
Robo-Quilter Single Needle Quitling Machine
The world's first fully automatic vertical quilting machine.
The State of the art Robo Quilter uses only 1/6 of the floor space of a conventional panel quilter.
Expect to save 80% of floor space.
Reduce labor cost by 75%.
Increase production by 25%.
Features & Benefits
- The sewing head is a full computer controlled quilting system capable of sewing any pattern on your product.
- A color touch screen user interface with an advanced computer processor allows for user friendly operation.
- The automatic bobbin changer is complete with two quick-change carousels that hold up to 8 bobbins each. This enable the operator to run multiple machines with less down time wasted during bobbin changes.
Fully Automatic Comforter Loading
- The Robo Quilter is highly automated and the most user-friendly machine available on the market today.
- Designed with the operator’s ergonomic needs in mind, the operator simply attaches the leading edge of the quilt.
- The product automatically indexes into the sewing position.
- The product is measured, and the product gripper mechanisms adjust for seize changes automatically.
- The grippers then automatically grip and stretch the product, preparing it for quilting.
- Due to the machine’s extensive automation, depending upon the pattern, one operator can easily run multiple machines.
- Many different sewheads are available.
- Sew speeds reach 4,500 SPM.
- Gantry transport speed reaches 1,000 IPM.
- Standard frame size 120” x 110.”
Completed comforter Load Sequence
- After the product is indexed into the sewing position, the quilt cycle can begin.
- The machine automatically backtacks at the start and finish of the pattern.
- Many different patterns are available – from simple continuous to complex tack and jump.
- When tack and jump is utilized, the Robo Quilter automatically backtacks and thread trims at every start and stop.
- After the sewing cycle, the product is automatically indexed and folded in half so the operator can remove it effortlessly.
Automatic Bobbin Changer
- Robo Quilter is the only machine available with a fully automatic bobbin changer.
- The machine keeps track of the number of products that can be sewn per bobbin.
- Every time a bobbin is fully utilized, the machine will automatically remove and discard the empty bobbin while inserting a new bobbin.
- The changer holds up to 8 bobbins.
- When the carousel is emptied, the operator can quickly and easily replace it with a full one.
Color Touch Screen Operator Interface
- The Robo Quilter is equipped with an extremely user-friendly color touch screen operator interface.
- The programming computer is a standard PC using a Windows 10 IoT embedded operating system.
- Standard CAD systems are available for pattern generation.
- A consistent stitch length is produced under all sewing conditions.
- Production data is available.
- ABM’s expert team of engineers has spent many hours designing and testing the mechanisms utilized on the Robo Quilter.
- The Robo’s gantry robot design utilizes precision-machined linear ball bearing guideways for all axis of motion.
- Due to rigorous stress analysis, we’ve created the most advanced and efficient system available today.
- ABM International, Inc is a vertically integrated manufacturer with in-house design, programming, welding/fabricating, machining and assembly.
- With over 70 years of experience in manufacturing quilting machines, our highly trained experts staff consistently delivers the quality our customers deserve.
In House Machine Design
- ABM’s highly trained engineering design team anxiously awaits your projects.
- We are available 24 hours a day for customer service, so you can rest well at night!
- Windows 10 Embedded IoT Pentium-based PC
- 128GB Hard Drive
- USB 3.0
- Max, material size 120” x 110”
- Max. sewing line 128” x 128”
- Max. axis speed 1,000 IPM
- Max. sewing speed 4,500 SPM
- Machine weight 10,500 lbs.
- 220 Volts Three phase, 20 amps
- 100 PSI at 2.5 CFM
- Floor space 5’ x 17’